It's amazing when two different artists can come together, combining their talents to make a new twist on an old song.

10.08.2009

Bop!

Five Things I love About Cyndi Lauper:

1. Who can think about the Goonies without remembering her iconic song "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough."

2. She has such great style, though I don't think I want to use her hairdresser. Check it out some of these great outfits.... http://www.cyndilauperonline.com/

3. I never knew what this song was really about until recently. What can I say? I was sheltered, and had no idea this was on the Filthy Fifteen list.

4. Her classic "She's So Unusual" album cover, shot by Annie Lebowitz

5. Her songs make for great dancing.


Cyndi Lauper, "She Bop"

Hey, hey--they say I better get a chaperone
Because I can't stop messin' with the danger zone
No, I won't worry, and I won't fret
--Ain't no law against it yet--

Hear the song:

Or check out the original video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuGSx-2UGjo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought about today's song? Want to nominate a song, or tell me about what your listening to? Please keep your thoughts clean and thoughtful.